Before I could write this blog post, I had to get in the holiday spirit.
First up, a piping hot peppermint mocha, my go-to holiday drink. Next, was a phone call to my Mom to ask her what she got me this year (she didn’t tell me, but hey, it’s tradition).
Then, it was a ten-hour loop of holiday music. I can never get enough “White Christmas.”
Beginning Dec. 5 and running daily through Jan 2, you can enjoy:
- The Macy’s Holiday Parade at Universal Studios Florida. This year, you’ll get to see two all-new balloons exclusive to our parade: Turkey Balloonicle—a towering balloon with a self-powered vehicle—and Holiday Lights Balloon—a spectacular string of balloons that dazzle while floating through the air.
- Grinchmas coming to life throughout Seuss Landing at Universal’s Islands of Adventure. You won’t want to miss the heartwarming live show, “Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular,” featuring the Whos from Who-ville. You’ll also have the opportunity to dine with The Grinch and Friends during a delicious character breakfast (separate purchase required, more info here).
- Mannheim Steamroller, the masters of modern Christmas music. This year, they’ll take the Music Plaza Stage in Universal Studios on Dec. 5, 6, 12, 13, 19 and 20.
The celebration continues at our four on-site hotels, where you check out holiday buffets and dining events, tree-lighting ceremonies, special music performances, Hanukkah candle lightings, visits from Santa Claus, holiday poolside “dive-in” movies and family-friendly New Year’s Eve celebrations. Click here to check out on-site vacation packages.
And, you won’t want to miss Eve, our New Year’s Eve celebration at Universal’s CityWalk. This massive party includes non-stop entertainment, unique party zones—each with their own entertainment and signature drinks—along with access to six different clubs with live music, unlimited gourmet cuisine, and Orlando’s largest dance floor.
Hopefully you’ve gotten into the holiday spirit after hearing about all of our awesome Holidays Celebration offerings. To get the full rundown on all things Holidays, just click here. (You may also want to find a ten hour loop of holiday music, just in case).
The post Get Ready For The Holidays at Universal Orlando Resort appeared first on Close Up.
Latest posts by Universal Orlando (see all)
- Make Your Plans for Rock the Universe – Tickets On Sale Now - May 16, 2018
- Voodoo Doughnut is Now Officially Open at Universal CityWalk - May 4, 2018
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort 101: Top FAQs - March 12, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9