Florida Berries Star at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
All five senses are engaged at this year’s Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, especially “taste,” at a dozen new Garden Marketplaces around World Showcase Lagoon. The flavors of springtime abound, especially at the Florida Fresh Marketplace, where guests can enjoy a classic strawberry shortcake – fluffy angel food cake, Florida berries macerated in sugar, freshly whipped cream and a flourish of fresh mint.
We had Chef Jens Dahlmann show us how he creates this colorful dessert. You can sample his version, as well as a variety of other sweet and savory dishes featuring local fruits and veggies, through May 19 at Epcot.
Read on for more updates from the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival:
- Spring is on Display at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
- HGTV’s Chris Lambton Goes ‘Yard’ – Family-Style – at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
- Believe in the Magic of Oz … See it in Bloom at Epcot
Florida Berries Star at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival by Pam Brandon: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Portable North Pole 2017 Discount - November 29, 2017
- Holiday Discounts At Disney Springs Hotels - November 1, 2017
- Save up to 25% on Rooms at select WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort Hotels! - October 6, 2017
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9