Two New Announcements about Mako Hypercoaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando
The Mako frenzy continues to swell at SeaWorld Orlando with two new announcements:
1) The new coaster – Orlando’s tallest, fastest and longest — will strike with full force on a grand opening date of June 10, 2016.
2) Further feeding the Mako frenzy is a new live presentation in the park for guests who want a sneak peek starting now. The new presentation gives guests a preview of the ride design, construction, and experience, and also shares interesting educational facts about sharks in the wild that need our help.
The preview presentation, called Mako Rising, is now being shown at Nautilus Theater daily at 11:45 a.m. and 2:45 p.m. Audience members enjoy complimentary snacks as they relax in the cool indoor theater and participate in the informative, interactive experience. All audience guests also will receive special in-park offers and the opportunity to win a prize during the presentation.
Mako Quick Facts:
• Opening June 10, 2016, Mako will be the tallest, fastest and longest coaster in Orlando.
• Mako will be a hypercoaster, designed for speed and relentless “air time”
• Orlando’s only hypercoaster lures guests to brave tight turns, stomach steep drops and endure shark-attack speeds.
• Riders will soar up to 200 feet high and reach speeds up to 73 mph.
• Mako will be the centerpiece of the new two-acre shark-themed realm which also includes Shark Encounter®, Sharks Underwater Grill®, gift shops, and shark- and shipwreck-themed educational experiences.
Follow the Mako frenzy using the hashtag #NothingFaster.
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Discount: Save Up To 40% Off - May 3, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9