My week-long trip to Costa Rica with Adventures by Disney was more incredible than I could’ve imagined. There were many, many highlights, from ziplining to whitewater rafting to the wealth of wildlife and breathtaking natural beauty. However, some of my highlights go beyond the activities and scenery. Here are some of my top experiences vacationing with Adventures by Disney.
- Adventure Guides Michael and Ronald were amazing hosts. We wish we could’ve packed them in our suitcase and taken them home with us. Both were extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Their passion and excitement about Costa Rica was contagious and has us all feeling “pura vida!”
- Special surprises kept popping up through the entire trip. Not only did we get a special collectible pin each day, but we were treated to other surprises such as adopting a sea turtle and receiving souvenirs and exclusive receptions.
- During our trip, we formed some great friendships with our fellow adventurers. It was a lot of fun getting to know everyone on the trip and sharing our passion for travel and adventure.
- This was, by far, one of the easiest vacations I’ve ever experienced. The Adventures by Disney team planned out every detail – we never had to hassle with our luggage, wait in line to check-in at a hotel or worry about a single thing. All we had to do was sit-back and enjoy.
If you have any questions about the Adventures by Disney trip to Costa Rica, let me know in the “comments” section and I’ll do my best to answer them for you.
Read more about Costa Rica vacations with Adventures by Disney in these posts:
- Exploring Costa Rica with Adventures by Disney: Part 2
- Exploring Costa Rica with Adventures by Disney
- Inside Look at Costa Rica with Adventures by Disney
Exploring Costa Rica with Adventures by Disney: Part 3 by Jason Lasecki: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9