Wildlife exploration is one of the top activities in Alaska, so for this summer Disney Cruise Line has added brand new tours in Juneau that allow guests to witness the very best of the Inside Passage’s marine and coastal wildlife.
The new Wilderness Safari & Beach Exploration excursion starts out on a high-speed, water-jet powered vessel that can venture to areas unreachable by conventional boat. Whales, sea lions and brown bears are just a few of the species guests may spot that thrive in this pristine environment. The tour also includes a visit to the remote coast of Admiralty Island, where guests can relax or explore while enjoying the area’s stunning beauty.
Also in Juneau, like most Disney Cruise Line destinations, guests have the option to explore the port of call privately through our Signature Port Adventure Collection. Our private arrangements are a great option for large parties traveling together, families who want to create their own itineraries, or those would like a more in-depth experience with a private guide.
New this year in Juneau is the Private Whales, Fishing and Wildlife Adventure, where guests can enjoy Alaska’s coast up close and personal, customizing their experience with iconic activities such as whale watching and fishing. Groups have their very own captain and private vessel with several amenities like snacks and beverages, binoculars and fishing gear, plus other VIP options that can be added upon request!
Whether you do it with a group or on a private port adventure, when the ship’s in port, venture shore!
Thinking about sailing to Alaska with Disney Cruise Line? Learn more in these posts:
- Join Donald Duck and Pan for Gold in Skagway, Alaska, with Disney Cruise Line
- Donald Duck’s Adventures in Alaska with Disney Cruise Line
- Family Adventures with Disney Cruise Line in Alaska
Explore Alaska’s Wildlife with Disney Cruise Line by Arnaldo Zanonato: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 4-Park Magic Tickets Coming to Walt Disney World Resort in the New Year - December 18, 2018
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9