We are less than a month and a half away from the start of the 20th annual Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival; and boy are we excited!
For the third year in a row, the Festival is being presented by HGTV which, of course, means the stars of your favorite HGTV and DIY Network shows will once again be on hand to meet festivalgoers and give expert tips and tricks.
New to this year’s festival are HGTV and DIY superstars like Florida’s own David Bromstad (HGTV Design Star, ColorSplash, Design Star All-Stars); Egypt Sherrod, new host of HGTV’s Property Virgins; Sara Peterson, editor-in-chief of HGTV Magazine; Design on a Dime’s Casey Noble; Chris Lambton from Going Yard; and Chris Grundy from DIY Network’s Cool Tools.
And we also have returning favorites like Carter Oosterhouse (Million Dollar Rooms); Meg Caswell (Meg’s Great Rooms); and Jason Cameron (DIY Network’s Desperate Landscapes and Man Caves).
Guests of the Festival can see their favorite HGTV and DIY stars on “The Designers’ Stage Presented by HGTV” at the Festival Center each Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the Festival at noon and 3 p.m.
The complete lineup includes:
- March 8-10 – Chris Lambton, Going Yard
- March 15-17 – Chris Grundy, DIY Network’s Cool Tools
- March 22-24 – Egypt Sherrod, host of Property Virgins
- March 29-31 – Brandon Johnson, My Yard Goes Disney
- April 5-7 – Meg Caswell, Meg’s Great Rooms
- April 12-14 – Jason Cameron, DIY Network’s Desperate Landscapes and Man Caves
- April 19-21 – Sara Peterson, Editor-in-Chief, HGTV Magazine
- April 26-28 – Carter Oosterhouse, Million Dollar Rooms
- May 3-5 – Casey Noble, Design on a Dime
- May 10-12 – Dan Faires, HGTV.com, DanMade
- May 17-19 – David Bromstad, HGTV Design Star, ColorSplash, Design Star All-Stars
Presentations by HGTV and DIY Network stars are included with admission to the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. The 20th annual festival runs from March 6 – May 19, 2013 at Epcot. Check back to the Disney Parks Blog for any updates and posts throughout the Festival.
Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Brings Perennial Favorites, New Faces From HGTV by Charles Stovall, Public Relations, manager: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9