If you’re a foodie, you know how delicious the Disneyland Resort can be. And if you’re not a foodie, there are so many flavors at the new Disney California Adventure park that the food itself becomes an experience to savor. Whether it’s the sauces at Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta, the grilled meat and pita bread at Paradise Garden Grill or the handcrafted cocktails at Carthay Circle Lounge, there’s so much to please your palate.
This is the last in our series about fun ways to enjoy the newly reopened Disney California Adventure park. With the park’s grand reopening last June, Cars Land and Buena Vista Street brought even more tempting food and beverages to the menu.
Today’s list of places to visit at Disney California Adventure park is for guests who appreciate small bites and fine dining, gourmet meals and comfort food, specialty chocolate and fresh fruit.
- Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café (Find Starbucks coffee, ice cream and more on Buena Vista Street.)
- Trolley Treats (My favorite is the chocolate-covered toffee with nuts; others prefer the gourmet marshmallows, on Buena Vista Street.)
- Flo’s V8 Café (The milkshakes come with “gravel” at this Route 66-inspired diner in Cars Land.)
- Cozy Cone Motel (Flavored pop“cone” and other “cone”-themed snacks in Cars Land.)
- Fillmore’s Taste-In (Fresh fruit and juices are so refreshing, near the entrance to Cars Land.)
- Wine Country Trattoria (A great menu with lots of choices in Mediterranean-style cuisine; across from Cars Land.)
- Carthay Circle Restaurant and Lounge (Menu by Andrew Sutton, wine pairings with meals and great service all inside a theme park – on Buena Vista Street.)
- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop (It’s all yummy here at Pacific Wharf.)
- Ariel’s Grotto (A fun atmosphere for character dining, both breakfast and lunch, at Paradise Pier.)
- “World of Color” picnic dinners (Tip: Get reserved viewing for the show and a tasty meal with this deal.)
Check out more posts from the “Eight Ways to Enjoy Disney California Adventure Park” series:
- Eight Ways to Enjoy Disney California Adventure Park: A Shopper’s Paradise
- Eight Ways to Enjoy Disney California Adventure Park: Find a Favorite Character
- Eight Ways to Enjoy Disney California Adventure Park: Nature Lovers
Eight Ways to Enjoy Disney California Adventure Park: The Flavors by Michele Himmelberg: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Discount: Save Up To 40% Off - May 3, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9