Downtown Disney District ‘Wears the Green’ This St. Patrick’s Day Weekend at the Disneyland Resort
From 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. this Saturday and Sunday, March 16 and 17, Downtown Disney District will offer special entertainment for St. Patrick’s Day celebrants on the West Side Main Stage and near House of Blues. Many of the Downtown Disney District food locations will have special St. Patrick’s Day offerings on Sunday or throughout the weekend.
- At Catal, from now through Sunday, guests may order Guinness beer and Irish cheddar dip, potato leek soup, black and tan battered fish and chips, a corned beef on rye open-faced sandwich and whiskey bread pudding. Meanwhile, downstairs at the Uva Bar, entertainment will be provided Saturday and Sunday by an Irish Dulcimer player.
- House of Blues, Friday through Sunday, will offer corned beef & cabbage with roasted red potatoes and green beans, shepherd’s pie, chocolate chip mint ice cream, Pint o’ Green Beer, a “Kiss Me I’m Irish” martini, and a Guinness and Jameson shot special.
- ESPN Zone will also offer green beer, Sunday only, and at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen, also Sunday only, there will be corned beef & cabbage with red potatoes, Green Jazz Kitchen Lager, Jorge’s Land Mine (a “green explosion cocktail”) and Irish coffee.
Downtown Disney District ‘Wears the Green’ This St. Patrick’s Day Weekend at the Disneyland Resort by John McClintock: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Just Released! WALT DISNEY WORLD Free Dining Offer - April 24, 2018
- Get Ready to Play Big and Save Up to 25% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels - April 24, 2018
- Behind the Design: Universal’s Aventura Hotel Guest Rooms - April 9, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9