Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas
Feel the excitement and stay amongst the amazing animals at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas located at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge. Discover incredible accommodations that combine the luxury of a resort with the creature comforts of home. With stunning scenery that celebrates the wonders of Africa, architecture that captures the spirit of safari and stellar Disney service, this is a magical place in the heart of the wilderness.
There are two Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas buildings.
Jambo House is the original building of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge. In 2007, some of the guest rooms were converted into 216 villas for Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas. There are still over 950 guest rooms in the Jambo House as part ofDisney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Kidani Village is separate from Jambo House, with its own front desk for check-in and additional amenities. Kidani Village has 493 villas.
Guests may park and check in at the building at which they are staying.
Best Features of Disney Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort
- You can see the animals right outside your window. Where else can you sit on your balcony and see a giraffe just feet from your window. This special view is in the Savanna View Rooms.
- There are lots of activities throughout the day for children from cookie decorating at Bomas to storytelling at the firepit. This resort also features Simba’s Children Activity Center if you want to spend some time without the kids.
- This is a popular resort for adults, too. You have one of the most popular restaurants at Walt Disney World called Jiko right in the resort. Another popular feature is the evening animal viewing with the night vision goggles (this one is very popular with the guys).
- All of the rooms are interior and it is very easy to get from the restaurants to the pool to the gift shop.
Disney Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort Amenities
- Jiko – The Cooking Place restaurant (Signature Table Service)
- Boma – Flavors of Africa restaurant serving breakfast and dinner
- Mara Food Court serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Victoria Falls lounge
- Uzima Spring poolside snack bar
- Zawadi Marketplace Gift Shop
- Health club with spa services
- Themed pool with waterslide and waterfall (Beach entry pool)
- Kiddie pool
- Two hot tubs
- Game arcade
- Animal Programs for adventurers of all ages
- Simba’s Club Activity Center for kids 4-11 (including child care services)
- In-room refrigerator and safe
- Complimentary transportation via motorcoach to all areas of Walt Disney World
- Complimentary self parking
- Complimentary Pak-n-Play Crib for infants
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Guest Services
- Laundry/valet services
- Extra Magic Hours at the Disney Theme Parks