Celebrate the active life at this bright, whimsical complex that puts you right on the field as both participant and spectator in an all-star Resort experience. Let your imagination run free as you enjoy the adrenaline rush of staying and playing among larger-than-life icons of surfing, basketball, baseball, tennis and football.
Best Features of this Resort:
- Disney’s All Star Resorts are great for kids with the huge Characters and decorations (as large as the buildings) throughout the resort. Besides the fun decorations throughout the resort, the pools follow the same fun theme. You can swim in a piano or play in a pool themed after the Mighty Ducks.
- Disney’s All Star Music features the new Family Suite that will sleep up to 6 people. This is the most economical room for a larger family at Walt Disney World.
- You can’t beat the price at these resorts! The price is reasonable and you can still take advantage of the Disney World perks like Magical Express transfers, transportation around Disney World property, and the most important Extra Magic Hours.
- Food Court with three dining shops (one in each All Star Resort all walking distance from each other)
- Pool bar with snacks and beverages
- Pizza delivery to room available
- Gift shop with snacks and souvenirs
- Two themed swimming pools
- Kiddie pool
- Laundry facilities
- Guest Services
- Babysitting available
- Refrigerators available upon request ($10 per night)
- Complimentary Pak-n-Play Crib
- Complimentary self parking
- Complimentary transportation via motorcoach to all areas of Walt Disney World
- Extra Magic Hours at the Disney Theme Parks