By definition, the word nerd used to mean “uncool.” But these days, nerds are flaunting their pocket protectors, horn-rimmed glasses and ankle length pants with pride.
Cool or not, the best fashion is about expressing your personal style with confidence. Who wouldn’t have fun at Disney Parks while sporting this ensemble? We paired the tank with dark jeans, but it would also look great with distressed denim or khaki shorts. The tote bag stays true to the nerd brand, complete with suspender details on the straps. We finish the look with comfortable canvas flats and a touch of sparkle in the Mickey Mouse hand earrings.
It’s an homage to the nerd in all of us.
Check out more Disney Style Snapshots below:
- Disney Style Snapshots: Meet Jewelry Designer Petra Azar
- Disney Style Snapshots: A Love-ly Disney Outfit
- Disney Style Snapshots: Dooney & Bourke Behind the Scenes
Disney Style Snapshots: Creating An Adorkable Disney Look by Michelle Stepney: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9