Disney Style Snapshots: Celebrating Disney Fairies
We’re celebrating Disney Fairies this week as part of Limited Time Magic at Disney Parks, so Tinker Bell was the obvious inspiration for this outfit. She is by far one of my favorite Disney characters. I think it’s her spunky attitude that’s most endearing. She’s the perfect blend of feminine and edgy, qualities often mimicked in fashion.
If you want to channel your inner Tink, start with this lace and sequin detailed tee. It can take you from a day in the park to a casual evening of cocktails with friends. A pair of distressed jeans (we pulled these from our closet) and accessories in soft hues of cream and gold complete the look. The stylish Steve Madden tote is large enough to accommodate the sequined Tinker Bell cosmetic bag filled with a neutral Beautifully Disney eye shadow palette — Enchanted Kiss. The watch features rose gold tone hardware, a big trend for 2013. And the ombre crystal earrings are from popular designer Tarina Tarantino’s Spectrum Line.
See more Disney Style Snapshots in these posts:
- Disney Style Snapshots: A Rainy Day Look
- Disney Style Snapshots: A Minnie-Inspired Look
- Disney Style Snapshots: Unveiling Beautifully Disney
Disney Style Snapshots: Celebrating Disney Fairies by Michelle Stepney: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- SeaWorld Team Assists with Rescue of Ten Manatees Stranded in South Carolina - December 11, 2017
- Portable North Pole 2017 Discount - November 29, 2017
- Holiday Discounts At Disney Springs Hotels - November 1, 2017
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9