Disney Style Snapshots: A Minnie-Inspired Look
Color coordination doesn’t get much simpler than black and white, so I was surprised to learn the combo is one of the hot fashion trends for Spring 2013. This week’s outfit shows a return to basics doesn’t have to be boring, especially when borrowing a few style cues from Minnie.
The positive/negative play on polka dots on the collared tee and tiered skirt anchor the look. The red bow adds just the right dose of color on the tee and makes the watch and headband pop. Layer a Disney-themed Alex + Ani charm bracelet with the watch for a final flirty touch. Now you’re ready to kick up a heel (or maybe a flip flop), just like Minnie.
Read on for more Disney Style Snapshots:
- Disney Style Snapshots: Unveiling Beautifully Disney
- Disney Style Snapshots: Creating An Adorkable Disney Look
- Disney Style Snapshots: Meet Jewelry Designer Petra Azar
Disney Style Snapshots: A Minnie-Inspired Look by Michelle Stepney: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- SeaWorld Team Assists with Rescue of Ten Manatees Stranded in South Carolina - December 11, 2017
- Portable North Pole 2017 Discount - November 29, 2017
- Holiday Discounts At Disney Springs Hotels - November 1, 2017
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9