Color coordination doesn’t get much simpler than black and white, so I was surprised to learn the combo is one of the hot fashion trends for Spring 2013. This week’s outfit shows a return to basics doesn’t have to be boring, especially when borrowing a few style cues from Minnie.
The positive/negative play on polka dots on the collared tee and tiered skirt anchor the look. The red bow adds just the right dose of color on the tee and makes the watch and headband pop. Layer a Disney-themed Alex + Ani charm bracelet with the watch for a final flirty touch. Now you’re ready to kick up a heel (or maybe a flip flop), just like Minnie.
Read on for more Disney Style Snapshots:
- Disney Style Snapshots: Unveiling Beautifully Disney
- Disney Style Snapshots: Creating An Adorkable Disney Look
- Disney Style Snapshots: Meet Jewelry Designer Petra Azar
Disney Style Snapshots: A Minnie-Inspired Look by Michelle Stepney: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9