Disney Style Snapshots: A Love-ly Disney Outfit
As Valentine’s Day approaches, we may turn our thoughts to some of the classic romances throughout history. Antony and Cleopatra, Romeo and Juliet, and of course Mickey and Minnie! Their whimsical take on expressing their affection for one another is the inspiration for this week’s outfit.
Denim in bright hues has been a great alternative to navy or black the past few seasons, so we start with a pair of red jeans. (Apparently Mickey is quite the trendsetter with his red pants.) We’ve topped them off with a black tee that touts “I love you to the moon and back.” If you look closely, you’ll catch a silhouette of the couple kissing. Finally, we accessorized the look with a Mickey and Minnie tote, white zip wallet and sparkly Minnie necklace. Pop on your own ballet flats or tennies and you’re ready for whatever Disney Parks fun ensues on Valentine’s Day.
Check out more “Disney Style Snapshots”:
- Disney Style Snapshots: Dooney & Bourke Behind the Scenes
- Disney Style Snapshots: Pajama Time!
- Disney Style Snapshots: An Outfit from Under the Sea
Disney Style Snapshots: A Love-ly Disney Outfit by Michelle Stepney: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Great Wolf Lodge Partners with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation This Spring to Raise Funds to Fight Pediatric Cancer - February 19, 2018
- 5 tropical resorts with insane perks. - February 2, 2018
- Infographic: Fun Facts about Universal’s Volcano Bay - February 1, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9