For a limited time, Guests who book a Walt Disney Travel Company package at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels or a Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® Hotel with a minimum 3-day ticket, can enjoy the convenience of prepaid dining at Quick-Service Restaurant locations at Walt Disney World Resort. Booking dates for this additional package option are now-Dec. 1, 2017 and travel dates are now-Dec. 31, 2017.
For each day of theme park admission, adults in the party will receive $40 and children will receive $15 on their Quick-Service Dine Gift Cards. However, Guests will only be charged $35 per adult/per day and $12.50 per child/per day. For example, a Guest with a 3-day ticket included in their package would receive a $120 Disney Quick-Service Dine Gift Card for only $105. A child with the same ticket would receive a $45 dine gift card for only $37.50. The Quick-Service Dine Gift Cards may be redeemed at select Quick-Service Dining locations, or food carts, in Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Water Parks, Disney Springs and Disney Resort hotels.
Guests can upgrade their Disney Quick-Service Dine Gift Card (up to a maximum value of $400 USD for adults and $150 USD for children) as long as they include a 3-day Theme Park admission ticket. And, just as with our other dining plans, every Guest on the package must purchase a Walt Disney World Quick-Service Dine Gift Card with the same equivalent value. The Disney Quick-Service Dine Gift Card can be purchased for 3 to 10 days and no longer needs to match the duration of the theme park ticket purchased.
Please note the Disney Quick-Service Dine Card package add-on will follow the standard Walt Disney Travel Company booking, modification and cancellation policies.
Guests will receive their Disney Quick-Service Dine Gift Cards along with their Theme Park tickets upon check-in at their hotel. At that time, the Quick-Service Dine Gift Card will then follow these standard gift card policies:
- Cannot be redeemed for cash
- Will not be replaced if lost or stolen
- Unused Dining Gift Card balances are not eligible for a refund
- Cannot be used for merchandise
- Only eligible at Disney Quick-Service Restaurant locations
- Remaining balances will be printed on receipts
- Disney Quick-Service Dine Gift Cards do not expire
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 4-Park Magic Tickets Coming to Walt Disney World Resort in the New Year - December 18, 2018
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9