In this week’s Disney Parks After Dark, we’re taking a look at Disneyland Hotel at Disneyland Paris.
<img alt=“Disneyland Hotel at Disneyland Paris” src=”http://parksandresorts.wdpromedia.com/media/disneyparks/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/dhn118234SMALL.jpg” title=”Disneyland Hotel at Disneyland Paris” class=”aligncenter” width=”550″ height=”366″ />
The resort is just a three-minute walk from the main entrance of Disneyland Park (Disneyland Paris). Sure looks beautiful at night!
Have you ever stayed here? If so, what did you like about this resort? Tell us in the “Comments” section below.
For more from Disneyland Paris, check out the posts below:
- Minnie Mouse Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Disneyland Paris in Style
- Disneyland Paris Turns 20 with Exclusive High-Tech Show, Parade
- Take a Tilt-Shift Trip to Disneyland Paris
Disney Parks After Dark: Mickey Welcomes You to Disneyland Hotel at Disneyland Paris by Jennifer Fickley-Baker: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 4-Park Magic Tickets Coming to Walt Disney World Resort in the New Year - December 18, 2018
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9