Disney Parks After Dark: Mickey Welcomes You to Disneyland Hotel at Disneyland Paris
In this week’s Disney Parks After Dark, we’re taking a look at Disneyland Hotel at Disneyland Paris.
<img alt=“Disneyland Hotel at Disneyland Paris” src=”http://parksandresorts.wdpromedia.com/media/disneyparks/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/dhn118234SMALL.jpg” title=”Disneyland Hotel at Disneyland Paris” class=”aligncenter” width=”550″ height=”366″ />
The resort is just a three-minute walk from the main entrance of Disneyland Park (Disneyland Paris). Sure looks beautiful at night!
Have you ever stayed here? If so, what did you like about this resort? Tell us in the “Comments” section below.
For more from Disneyland Paris, check out the posts below:
- Minnie Mouse Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Disneyland Paris in Style
- Disneyland Paris Turns 20 with Exclusive High-Tech Show, Parade
- Take a Tilt-Shift Trip to Disneyland Paris
Disney Parks After Dark: Mickey Welcomes You to Disneyland Hotel at Disneyland Paris by Jennifer Fickley-Baker: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- SeaWorld Team Assists with Rescue of Ten Manatees Stranded in South Carolina - December 11, 2017
- Portable North Pole 2017 Discount - November 29, 2017
- Holiday Discounts At Disney Springs Hotels - November 1, 2017
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9