Last June, just a few days after the grand opening celebration for Cars Land, I found myself in Culver City, Calif., on a small soundstage right next door to where they shot “Gone With the Wind.” A large tower had been constructed on one side of the soundstage and a set of the interior of the tower on the other. Annie Leibovitz and her team of artists and technical wizards had created these magical settings for our latest Disney Dream Portrait.
Soon, Taylor Swift arrived and the real magic began as these two artists began experimenting with different poses and props to bring this moment of Disney fantasy to life. In the end, the interior set was not used for the final image, but as with the character who inspired this portrait shoot, exploring the world of possibilities was the theme of the day.
In this video, come behind the scenes, see the creative process unfold, and hear from Taylor herself what it means to be a part of this iconic series.
Take a look back at previous behind-the-scenes stories from the Disney Dream Portrait series:
- Disney Dream Portraits by Annie Leibovitz: Behind the Scenes with Jack Black, Will Ferrell and Jason Segel as the Hitchhiking Ghosts
- Disney Dream Portraits by Annie Leibovitz: Behind the Scenes with Russell Brand as Captain Hook
- Disney Dream Portraits by Annie Leibovitz: Behind The Scenes With Queen Latifah as Ursula
Disney Dream Portraits by Annie Leibovitz: Behind the Scenes with Taylor Swift as Rapunzel by George Savvas: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Discount: Save Up To 40% Off - May 3, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9