How Disney Dining Plans Work
- When booking your vacation, purchase one of the Magic Your Way Vacation Packages that includes a Disney dining plan.
- While vacationing at Walt Disney World Resort, choose from over 100 select restaurants available.
- Let your server or cashier know you are on a Dining Plan prior to ordering.
- Track your meals with the easy-to-read receipt your server will provide you, which displays your remaining meal balance.
- Redeem your meals in any order throughout your package stay until each person’s meal total is complete.
Disney 2017 Dining Plans
Disney 2018 Dining Plans
View or Download Dining Plan Locations Flier (Adobe PDF)
Look for this icon on menu boards at Quick-Service restaurants, most Outdoor Carts and select merchandise locations to identify what items are eligible snacks.
Snacks may include a single serving of items such as:
• Frozen ice cream novelty, popsicle or fruit bar
• Popcorn scoop
• 12 oz. coffee, hot chocolate or hot tea
• Prepackaged milk or juice
• Piece of whole fruit
• Bag of snacks
• 20 oz. bottle of Coca-Cola®, Sprite® or Dasani® water
• 20 oz. fountain soft drink
Here’s a list of what many have used their snack credits for WDW Dining Plan Snack Credits