How Disney Dining Plans Work
- When booking your vacation, purchase one of the Magic Your Way Vacation Packages that includes a Disney dining plan.
- While vacationing at Walt Disney World Resort, choose from over 100 select restaurants available.
- Let your server or cashier know you are on a Dining Plan prior to ordering.
- Track your meals with the easy-to-read receipt your server will provide you, which displays your remaining meal balance.
- Redeem your meals in any order throughout your package stay until each person’s meal total is complete.
Disney 2018 Dining Plans
Look for this icon on menu boards at Quick-Service restaurants, most Outdoor Carts and select merchandise locations to identify what items are eligible snacks.
Snacks may include a single serving of items such as:
• Frozen ice cream novelty, popsicle or fruit bar
• Popcorn scoop
• 12 oz. coffee, hot chocolate or hot tea
• Prepackaged milk or juice
• Piece of whole fruit
• Bag of snacks
• 20 oz. bottle of Coca-Cola®, Sprite® or Dasani® water
• 20 oz. fountain soft drink
Here’s a list of what many have used their snack credits for WDW Dining Plan Snack Credits