After all of the excitement from the holidays, January can sometimes seem a tad boring, don’t you think?
Luckily for me, I have a fun getaway planned that I’ve been looking forward to all month. This weekend I’m saying “howdy” to Texas and setting sail for six glorious nights on a Disney cruise from Galveston!
<img alt=“Disney Magic Sailing from Galveston, Texas” src=”http://parksandresorts.wdpromedia.com/media/disneyparks/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/gal116748SMALL.jpg” title=”Disney Magic Sailing from Galveston, Texas” class=”aligncenter” width=”550″ height=”265″ />
This is my first cruise from Texas, and my first time visiting the Western Caribbean, so I need your help finding the best things to do.
What are the must-do adventures in Grand Cayman and Cozumel? Any recommendations for what to check out in the Galveston/Houston area? And, of course, we can’t forget the shipboard fun…what are your favorite things to do on the Disney Magic?
I’d love to hear from you before I set sail — and throughout my voyage. I’ll be tweeting from @DisneyCruise with #DCLTexas starting tomorrow. And of course next week I’ll check back in on the Disney Parks Blog with photos and details about my trip.
What’s the next getaway you’re planning?
Check out these posts for more about Disney Cruise Line’s sailings from Galveston, Texas:
- Disney Cruise Line Brings Guests from Texas to Walt Disney World Resort
- Kids Sail Free with Disney Cruise Line from Texas
- Disney Magic Saluted by Official Rodeo Drill Team of Texas
Disney Cruise Line Voyage Report: Texas to Western Caribbean by Holly Lail: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Discount: Save Up To 40% Off - May 3, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9