Disney Cruise Line Prepares for 2013 Summer in Alaska
Beginning in May, the Disney Wonder will return to Alaska for another summer season exploring the grandeur of America’s 49th state.
<img alt=“The Disney Wonder Sailing Through the Tracy Arm fjord” src=”http://parksandresorts.wdpromedia.com/media/disneyparks/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/als117847SMALL.jpg” title=”The Disney Wonder Sailing Through the Tracy Arm fjord” class=”aligncenter” width=”550″ height=”366″ />
Don’t you just love this shot of the ship sailing through the Tracy Arm fjord? We’re wrapping up all the final details on the Port Adventures in Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan, and I’m looking forward to telling you about my favorites. Like always, Disney Cruise Line worked closely with local tour operators to create exclusive-to-Disney family-friendly Port Adventures in Alaska.
Until then, I leave you with this fun time lapse video showing some of the breathtaking vistas and exciting excursions that await Disney cruisers this summer.
Read more about Disney Cruise Line’s voyages to Alaska in the posts below:
- Adventures by Disney Experiences on a Disney Cruise to Alaska
- A VIP Disney Cruise to Alaska with Adventures by Disney
- Top Five Reasons to Cruise with Disney to Alaska
Disney Cruise Line Prepares for 2013 Summer in Alaska by Arnaldo Zanonato: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Portable North Pole 2017 Discount - November 29, 2017
- Holiday Discounts At Disney Springs Hotels - November 1, 2017
- Save up to 25% on Rooms at select WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort Hotels! - October 6, 2017
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9