Great news! Disney Cruise Line® now has new offers and new itineraries available– whether you’re sailing this month or next year. Beginning now through Dec. 16, 2012, you can receive a $25 onboard credit when you book online. Plus, you can get half-off deposit!
Disney Cruise Line is also modifying a number of 2013 sailings from Galveston to provide you with a greater variety of itineraries and ports-to-call to visit than ever before!
NEW! 7-night Western Caribbean, including Jamaica
• 2013 departure dates: Oct. 5, Oct. 19, Nov. 2, Nov. 16 and Nov. 30.
• Ports of call: Falmouth, Jamaica; Grand Cayman; Cozumel, Mexico
• One of the Caribbean’s best-preserved Georgian towns, you can sample Falmouth’s history and culture, take a trip through time on a horse-and-buggy ride, shop for arts and crafts and taste Jamaica’s signature jerk recipes. Bamboo raft rides along the Martha Brae River offer exceptional views of the island’s lush tropical scenery and nearby Ocho Rios is known for its spectacular Dunn’s River Falls.
NEW! 7-night Bahamas, including Disney’s Castaway Cay
• 2013 departure dates: Sept. 28, Oct. 12, Oct. 26, Nov. 9, Nov. 23, Dec. 7 and Dec. 14.
• Ports of call: Key West; Nassau, The Bahamas; Disney’s Castaway Cay
• Always a favorite port of call for Guests, Castaway Cay is the place for those seeking adventure, relaxation or quality time with the family.
To provide you with shorter cruise options, Disney Cruise Line is also modifying two 7-night sailings into one 6-night Western Caribbean itinerary and two 4-night getaway trips. These itineraries are perfect for Clients who want to sail with Disney, but are unable to participate in longer voyages.
NEW! 6-Night Western Caribbean
• 2013 departure dates: Dec. 21
• Ports of call: Grand Cayman and Cozumel, Mexico, plus three days at sea.
NEW! 4-Night Getaway Sailings
• 2013 departure dates: Dec. 27 and Dec. 31
• Ports of call: Cozumel, Mexico, plus two days at sea.
Disney Cruise Line will contact Travel Professionals with Clients already booked on voyages impacted by the changes. You’ll have the option to rebook on a different itinerary or cancel the cruise.
The 7-night Bahamian and Western Caribbean sailings are currently open for bookings. The new 4- and 6-night sailings open for new bookings on Nov. 16, 2012.
Contact me for more information and a free Disney Vacation quote!
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Discount: Save Up To 40% Off - May 3, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9