Disney released a new special ticket event for dates in April and May called Disney After Hours. On select nights, guests will be able to enter Magic Kingdom at 7pm and stay in the park until 1am or 2am. The park will officially close to other guests at 10pm or 11pm and those with the special event tickets get to stay in the park.
Included with the cost of the ticket is ice cream novelties and select bottled beverages. You can also purchase select items at Casey’s Corner, STARBUCKS Coffee, and Main Street Bakery.
The cost of a ticket is $149 per guest plus tax. This event takes place on the following dates and time:
- April 28 and May 5, 2016, from 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM
- April 14 and 21, and May 8, 12 and 19, 2016 from 11:00 PM to 2:00 AM
Please note that the number of tickets available is limited. In addition, all tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours. All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
Is this something your family would do?
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Discount: Save Up To 40% Off - May 3, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9