The folks at Circle D Ranch are very excited about the recent arrival of two new horses, Bug and Finn. This pair of Brabant Belgian draft horses came to the Disneyland Resort from a farm in the Midwest.
Known for their robust, muscular builds and excellent dispositions, Brabants also have trademark physical features that distinguish them, such as black-tipped ears and black stocking feet. While Bug and Finn aren’t brothers, they are very good friends and will work together as a pair, and also pull the Main Street Trolley. Over the next few months they’ll be completing their training at the Circle D, but guests can meet these two gentle giants now during their weekend “shifts” at Big Thunder Ranch.
Current hours at Big Thunder Ranch are Friday – Sunday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Read on for more updates from Disneyland park:
- Go on an Adventure with Mickey Mouse and the Mapmakers When ‘Mickey and the Magical Map’ Comes to Disneyland Park This Summer
- Storytelling at the Royal Theatre in Fantasy Faire, Opening March 12 at Disneyland Park
- Rainbow Ridge Mining Town to be Refurbished During Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Update at Disneyland Park
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9