Circle D Ranch Welcomes Two New Horses to the Disneyland Resort
The folks at Circle D Ranch are very excited about the recent arrival of two new horses, Bug and Finn. This pair of Brabant Belgian draft horses came to the Disneyland Resort from a farm in the Midwest.
Known for their robust, muscular builds and excellent dispositions, Brabants also have trademark physical features that distinguish them, such as black-tipped ears and black stocking feet. While Bug and Finn aren’t brothers, they are very good friends and will work together as a pair, and also pull the Main Street Trolley. Over the next few months they’ll be completing their training at the Circle D, but guests can meet these two gentle giants now during their weekend “shifts” at Big Thunder Ranch.
Current hours at Big Thunder Ranch are Friday – Sunday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Read on for more updates from Disneyland park:
- Go on an Adventure with Mickey Mouse and the Mapmakers When ‘Mickey and the Magical Map’ Comes to Disneyland Park This Summer
- Storytelling at the Royal Theatre in Fantasy Faire, Opening March 12 at Disneyland Park
- Rainbow Ridge Mining Town to be Refurbished During Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Update at Disneyland Park
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- SeaWorld Team Assists with Rescue of Ten Manatees Stranded in South Carolina - December 11, 2017
- Portable North Pole 2017 Discount - November 29, 2017
- Holiday Discounts At Disney Springs Hotels - November 1, 2017
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9