It’s happening: A Celebration of Harry Potter will be at Universal Orlando Resort January 29-31, 2016. As a lifelong Harry Potter fan and having been a part of the event the last two years, I can’t wait to see what unforgettable moments are in store. From demonstrations, live talent Q & As and interacting with other fans…I can’t wait!
And even if the event is several months away, there’s no better time to plan than right now to make sure I don’t miss any of the amazing activities this event offers Harry Potter fans.
This year, there are more options to choose from for visitors to experience the best of the event and the best of Universal Orlando Resort. Here are some of the options for those guests who prefer to stay overnight at one of Universal’s great hotels:
- Premium Travel Package: Catch all that is in store at this year’s event with this offering. It includes access to a reserved section for select panels and demonstrations, a Shutterbutton’s photography session and more!
- Celebration Travel Package: Check out all that A Celebration of Harry Potter has to offer like a VIP! This option includes exclusive Talent Q & A sessions, breakfast at Three Broomsticks and commemorative elements from the event.
- Annual Passholder Travel Package: Are you one of the lucky people who gets to experience Universal Orlando Resort over and over with your Annual Pass? Then this is the package for you. Make it a weekend getaway with a 3-Night hotel accommodation.
The post A Celebration of Harry Potter: Now in its Third Year appeared first on Close Up.
Latest posts by Universal Orlando (see all)
- 8 Brilliant Reasons to Ride the Hogwarts Express Both Ways - August 13, 2018
- Make Your Plans for Rock the Universe – Tickets On Sale Now - May 16, 2018
- Voodoo Doughnut is Now Officially Open at Universal CityWalk - May 4, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9