Yesterday afternoon was beautiful, and I found myself at Epcot, exploring the Land of Oz Garden – and I was not alone. This very interactive kids’ play zone was one of the happiest places I’ve ever seen, with children climbing, jumping, swinging and just laughing out loud. The theme was all about flowers – the real and the surreal. It was a visual treat for me, and a relaxing space for dozens of parents to just sit back and soak in the afternoon sunlight while the kids played with seemingly tireless energy.
Tomorrow is the first day of the 20th Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, and I can’t wait to see what more our horticulture partners have created this year.
Read on for more updates about the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival:
- Behind the Scenes: Horticulture Preps 100 Topiaries for the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
- ‘TRYit’ Tastes for Kids at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
- The Land of Oz Garden Magically Appears at Epcot
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Discount: Save Up To 40% Off - May 3, 2018
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Spend Your Spring at Universal Orlando Resort - April 26, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9