Celebrate Chinese New Year on the ‘Golden Walk of Fortune’ at Hong Kong Disneyland
Guests at Hong Kong Disneyland can celebrate Chinese New Year the entire month of February at the park’s “Golden Walk of Fortune.”
The celebration begins as soon as guests enter the park, where a glittering Mickey Mouse-shaped gold statue welcomes them in Town Square. (The color gold is a theme throughout the celebration, as the color symbolizes prosperity and good fortune). Main Street, U.S.A., will be lined with Chinese New Year décor that’s perfect for special photo opportunities. You can also meet Mickey, Minnie, Duffy and other Disney pals in their special gold-trimmed Chinese New Year outfits.
You can also choose from 50 new merchandise items, including Mickey Family Chinese New Year Lai See Red Packets, fortune-telling sticks, fortune wheels, festive candy boxes and limited-edition crystal embedded watches, which are only available at Hong Kong Disneyland.
To read more about Hong Kong Disneyland, check out these posts:
- Today in Disney History: Ground is Broken on Hong Kong Disneyland
- Take a Peek Inside Disney’s Haunted Halloween at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
- Grizzly Gulch Opens at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
Celebrate Chinese New Year on the ‘Golden Walk of Fortune’ at Hong Kong Disneyland by Jennifer Fickley-Baker: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Just Released! WALT DISNEY WORLD Free Dining Offer - April 24, 2018
- Get Ready to Play Big and Save Up to 25% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels - April 24, 2018
- Behind the Design: Universal’s Aventura Hotel Guest Rooms - April 9, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9