Watch the video for a tour of the new Cars Suites at the Art of Animation Resort at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida!
Now open and welcoming Guests, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort at Walt Disney World Resort invites you to become a part of your favorite animated films. At Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Guests are immersed in the artistry and enchantment of Walt Disney and Disney•Pixar classics through imaginative design and themed rooms, including: * Finding Nemo Family Suites—NOW OPEN
* Cars Family Suites—NOW OPEN
* The Lion King Family Suites—NOW OPEN
* The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms—Opening September 15, 2012
Room Types Disney’s Art of Animation Resort features room types for almost every party size and preference—including standard rooms and family suites.
Spacious family suites are designed to comfortably accommodate up to 6 Guests and include: * 2 separate bathrooms
* A master bedroom
* 3 separate sleeping areas within the living space, which includes a generously sized dining or work table that easily transforms into a comfortable bed.
Resort Features With 1,120 suites designed after Finding Nemo, Cars and The Lion King, and 864 rooms inspired by The Little Mermaid, you’ll feel like you’re staying in the middle of a Disney story with all of your favorite characters. Family suites are scheduled to open in May 2012 and standard rooms are scheduled to open September 2012.
Just outside your colorful accommodations, you’ll find imaginative amenities, 3 sparkling swimming pools and 4 playful courtyards—one for each film—to complete your Resort experience.
Resort Services For your convenience, Guests may take advantage of childcare, concierge services, valet dry cleaning and self-service laundry facilities.
Three swimming pools offer fun and refreshment. The largest is located in the Finding Nemo courtyard and features a pool bar. Two smaller pools, located in the Cars and The Little Mermaid courtyards, provide additional relaxation.
Contact me today to book your room at the Art of Animations! 866-826-0608
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Discount: Save Up To 40% Off - May 3, 2018
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Spend Your Spring at Universal Orlando Resort - April 26, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9