This shot, taken in 1985, depicts a part of the attraction that showcases the moment when the telephone exploded in popularity. Looks like these switchboard operators are sure earning their paycheck today.
What’s all the buzz about? You tell us in the “Comments” section below.
See below for more chances to “Caption This”:
- Caption This: Dale Visits the Sand Trap at Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course at Walt Disney World Resort
- Caption This: Chip ‘n’ Dale’s Day at the Beach
- Caption This: Finding Pluto at Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World Resort
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 4-Park Magic Tickets Coming to Walt Disney World Resort in the New Year - December 18, 2018
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9