This shot, taken in 1985, depicts a part of the attraction that showcases the moment when the telephone exploded in popularity. Looks like these switchboard operators are sure earning their paycheck today.
What’s all the buzz about? You tell us in the “Comments” section below.
See below for more chances to “Caption This”:
- Caption This: Dale Visits the Sand Trap at Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course at Walt Disney World Resort
- Caption This: Chip ‘n’ Dale’s Day at the Beach
- Caption This: Finding Pluto at Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World Resort
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9