As a writer, this part of the attraction – which depicts the adoption of Gutenberg’s printing press – has always been one of my favorites. Have you traveled through this scene and stared at the guy in the red jacket and wondered just what he was reading?
You tell us…what’s he so engrossed in reading about? Go ahead and give us your headline in the “Comments” section below.
See below for more chances to “Caption This”:
- Caption This: What’s the Buzz About at Spaceship Earth at Epcot?
- Caption This: Dale Visits the Sand Trap at Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course at Walt Disney World Resort
- Caption This: Chip ‘n’ Dale’s Day at the Beach
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Discount: Save Up To 40% Off - May 3, 2018
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Spend Your Spring at Universal Orlando Resort - April 26, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9