I love looking at old Disney Parks photos, especially shots taken inside merchandise shops – they totally remind me of my childhood trips to Walt Disney World Resort and the toys I remember pleading my mom for.
It sure looks like Pluto has a lot of friends (of all sizes). What do you think he has to say that will keep him as top dog?
See below for more chances to “Caption This”:
- Caption This: Mad as a Hatter at Magic Kingdom Park
- Caption This: A Day at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground at Walt Disney World Resort That’s Just Ducky
- Caption This: Mickey’s ‘Fantasmic!’ Conversation at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 4-Park Magic Tickets Coming to Walt Disney World Resort in the New Year - December 18, 2018
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9