Wednesday, November 23 – Saturday, November 26, 2016
- Three nights at the Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
- Breakfast Daily
- Radio City Christmas Spectacular or select Broadway Show ticket
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Please note there is no reserved seating available for the public to view the parade
Package PricesAll prices are per person in USD and include tax – Extra night rate includes hotel and tax.
Children under 16: With two paying adults at double, up to two children may travel at 50% off base package.
Extra Nights, Options and Ticket Upgrades are offered from the prices shown;
Please consult your travel professional for current pricing.
Three nights at the Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th StreetLocated in the heart of Manhattan the hotel is an easy walk to the Theatre District and the Macy*s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Airport transfers are provided from any of the 3 New York area airports (JFK/LGA/EWR).
- Wednesday Afternoon Balloon Inflation – travel by motorcoach to the festive area where the Parade begins to take shape. You’ll see the grand balloons being inflated, take lots of pictures and perhaps hear commentary from parade veterans (viewing is self-guided). Add: $75 per person
- Stay Warm Breakfast – Enjoy the sights and sounds of the Macy*s Thanksgiving Day Parade on 6th Avenue – with the convenience and comfort of an indoor facility (Note: you cannot view the parade from inside) at your disposal where you can relax, unwind, have a bite to eat or a warm beverage, use restroom facilities, and escape unkind weather! Add: $75 per person
- VIP Parade Party – watch the parade from the 7th floor of the Museum of Arts & Design, hosted by the modern classic Columbus Circle restaurant Robert. The event begins at 8am with a sumptuous breakfast buffet, including open premium bar, then watch as the parade comes straight at you down Central Park West and around Columbus Circle. The windows provide an amazing view of this legendary parade, but you’re also welcome to go outside and view it from the sidewalk. Add: $595 per person
- THE RIDE is a unique experience! See spectacular performances and classic New York City sightseeing from the comfort of the technologically-advanced moving theater motorcoach. Add: $75 per person
- Add Broadway Show to Extra Night – Choose from any show playing on Broadway based on price and availability – many shows will require a surcharge for best available seats. Add: $195 per person
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Discount: Save Up To 40% Off - May 3, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9