Are you thinking about heading to Orlando for a fun family vacation? But you are afraid to leave your pets at home. Well, the great news is that you can bring them with you. Yes, now your pets can enjoy a vacation of their own at Best Friends Pet Care. Located inside the gates of Walt Disney World.
All pets must be up to date on all of their shots; You can fax over your paperwork before arrival to save time. The facility is very clean, and the staff is wonderful. The mornings can be crazy with new arrivals, so make sure to allocate enough time to get registered. Keep in mind some breeds are not allowed to participate in playtime with other dogs.(Aggressive Breeds).
Services they offer:
- Boarding & Pet and Stay
- Day Camp
- A la carte services
All of the accommodations are climate controlled. Standard sizes starting at 4 x 7 or 4 X 8. Two potty walks are included. Guests are allowed to stop in at any time during operating hours to walk their dogs in the doggie park or walking trail. They also have pet-cams that you can log into throughout the day to check in on your pet.
Best Friends Pet Care also has indoor and outdoor (2) room suites. Vacation Villas, VIP Luxury Suites, Kitty City and Pocket Pets. If you are staying on site, the price is a little lower then if you are staying in a non-Disney owned property. Prices start at $28 to $89 depending on the choice of accommodations or pet.
- (A la carte) Services they offer:
- Play and Stay (4) hours of playtime with other dogs.
- Playgroup 30 minutes of play with other dogs.
- Playtime 10 minutes with an associate.
- Cuddle time
- Walk and explore
- Bedtime story
- Ice cream break
- Holiday meal
- Premium bed
Check out the Best Friends website for additional information. Leave your fears behind and take your family on vacation and be sure your pets will enjoy a little vacation of their own. So if you need a place for your pets to spend a few days while you are visiting Orlando or the Walt Disney World Resort head over to Best Friends Pet Care.
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 4-Park Magic Tickets Coming to Walt Disney World Resort in the New Year - December 18, 2018
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9