Become the Ninja During LEGO® NINJAGO® Days, an All-New Event at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
Theme Park to Debut Exciting New Theatrical Attraction Starring Martial Arts Heroes
LEGOLAND Florida Resort will celebrate the LEGO® NINJAGO® phenomenon during a brand-new, three-weekend event at the place #BuiltForKids. LEGO NINJAGO Days takes over the popular theme park with ninja-themed activities, new LEGO character meet-and-greets, delicious, kid-friendly treats and the debut of a 12-minute, “4D” theatrical attraction starring the heroes of Cartoon Network’s “LEGO NINJAGO: Masters of Spinjitzu”.
Included with all forms of theme park admission, LEGO NINJAGO Days joins the park’s immersive land, LEGO NINJAGO World, nearly one year after it opened with a groundbreaking interactive ride the whole family can enjoy.
LEGO NINJAGO Days
- Jan. 20-21 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Jan. 27-28 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Feb. 3-4 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
Event activities – included with theme park admission:
- On Saturday, Jan. 20. the theme park will debut “LEGO NINJAGO: Master of the 4th Dimension,” an action-packed film that combines computer-generated 3D animation with 4D effects such as wind, water and fog in an original story in which Master Wu’s ninja students find themselves trapped in a mind-bending dimension. The short film will play six times daily at the Wells Fargo Fun Town Theater each day of the event and will join the theater’s other 4D films afterward.
- For the first time ever, strike a ninja pose with the wise, all-knowing Master Wu, who joins ninja siblings Kai and Nya for daily meet-and-greets.
- On event dates only, guests also can meet Lloyd Garmadon, the secret Green Ninja from “The LEGO NINJAGO MovieTM”.
- Achieve a state of zen or show off your wacky ninja moves during the once-a-day “ninjoga” session – a yoga class just for kids.
- Come dressed as your favorite LEGO NINJAGO hero or villain for a chance to win a LEGO prize.
- Join Master Wu and his crew of ninjas to defend NINJAGO City from Lord Garmadon and his evil Shark Army in “THE LEGO NINJAGO Movie” video game.
- Count every Master Wu hiding among the landmarks of MINILAND USA and drop off an entry form at LEGO Studio Store for a chance to win a LEGO prize pack.
Fuel your ninja
- Visit Market Restaurant for delicious treats including kid-themed candy sushi, ham and cheese sandwich sushi, chocolate-dipped fortune cookies and ninja trail mix.Available for a limited time only.
Staying the night
- LEGOLAND Hotel guests will enjoy a nightly Ninja Training School, a competition build, a scavenger hunt and guest appearances by different LEGO NINJAGO heroes.
- LEGOLAND Beach Retreat will host a NINJAGO warrior obstacle course and nightly scavenger hunt.
The fun continues inside LEGO NINJAGO World, where kids can practice their martial arts skills in the Ninja Training Camp before becoming the ninja on LEGO NINJAGO The Ride as they blast fireballs, lightning and more at villains like Lord Garmadon and the Great Devourer while the vehicle keeps score. Shop like a ninja – and even dress like one – at Wu’s Warehouse, a themed retail shop filled with LEGO NINJAGO building sets, children’s apparel, costumes, books, souvenirs and more.
LEGOLAND Florida Resort has a whole year of awesome events planned, from LEGO NINJAGO Days all the way through Kids’ New Year’s Party in December, including LEGO®Star WarsTM Days, KIDZ BOP Weekend, Brick or Treat, Christmas Bricktacular and more. Experience it all with one of several affordable annual pass options that include discounts on dining, retail, stays at LEGOLAND Hotel and LEGOLAND Beach Retreat and free parking. Full details are available at LEGOLAND.com/florida/my-
LEGOLAND Florida Resort features more than 50 rides, shows and attractions inspired by popular LEGO and DUPLO brands, including awesome experiences based on “The LEGO Movie,” “LEGO NINJAGO: Masters of Spinjitzu,” LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS , LEGO City, LEGO Technic and LEGO Friends, plus LEGOLAND Water Park and on-site accommodations at the 152-room LEGOLAND Hotel and the 166-room LEGOLAND Beach Retreat. For more information, visit www.LEGOLAND.com/florida.
Contact me for a Free, No-Obligation Quote Today!
866-826-0608 or Request a Price Online
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Behind the Design: Universal’s Aventura Hotel Guest Rooms - April 9, 2018
- INTRODUCING AN INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS KID-SIZE PACKAGE OFFER - March 21, 2018
- Celebrate an Incredible Summer with WALT DISNEY WORLD Family Vacation Package Discounts - March 21, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9