At Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, your can enjoy many inclusive features – from entertainment to amazing water features to special activities just for kids and more! There’s something to delight every member of the family.
For a limited time, when you book for a six-night stay, you’ll get one of those nights free! And you’ll also receive a one-time Resort credit of $150! Book this special offer Nov. 15, 2012 – Feb. 15, 2013, for stays most nights from Jan. 8 – Feb. 15 and Feb. 19 – March 10, 2013.* A five-night minimum length of stay is required.
Booking and Travel Window:
- Booking Window: Nov. 15, 2012 – Feb. 15, 2013
- Travel Window: Jan. 8 – Feb. 15 and Feb. 19 – March 10, 2013
- Scheduled to conclude in mid-2013, Aulani is expanding its offerings to include additional pools, dining options, and new places to relax and unwind.
*6 Nights for the Price of 5 Nights with $150 One Time Resort Credit promotion for guests who stay five consecutive nights all between January 08, 2013 through March 10, 2013. Blackout Dates: February 16th, 2013 – February 18th, 2013. Book from November 15, 2012 – February 15, 2013. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited and room availability may vary by dates of stay. Resort credit is non-transferable, has no cash value and any unapplied portion expires upon check-out. Excludes Resort fees and taxes. Not valid in combination with any other discounts or offers. Offer excludes suites and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas. Additional per adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room. Offer applied once per reservation. Check for offers for other lengths of stay. Advance reservations required. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Limit 2 rooms per reservation.
Ready to go on a magical vacation? Contact me today for your FREE no-obligation quote
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9