Watch the video for a tour of the new Art of Animation Resort at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida! We include video tours of Animation Hall, Landscape of Flavors, the Big Blue Pool in the Nemo section of the resort, the Cars section, and a room tour in the Finding Nemo section in this video.
Now open and welcoming Guests, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida invites you to become a part of your favorite animated films. At Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Guests are immersed in the artistry and enchantment of Walt Disney and Disney•Pixar classics through imaginative design and themed rooms, including:
- Finding Nemo Family Suites
- Cars Family Suites
- The Lion King Family Suites
- The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort features room types for almost every party size and preference—including standard rooms and family suites.
Spacious family suites are designed to comfortably accommodate up to 6 Guests and include: * 2 separate bathrooms
* A master bedroom
* 3 separate sleeping areas within the living space, which includes a generously sized dining or work table that easily transforms into a comfortable bed.
With 1,120 suites designed after Finding Nemo, Cars and The Lion King, and 864 rooms inspired by The Little Mermaid, you’ll feel like you’re staying in the middle of a Disney story with all of your favorite characters. Family suites are scheduled to open in May 2012 and standard rooms are scheduled to open September 2012.
Just outside your colorful accommodations, you’ll find imaginative amenities, 3 sparkling swimming pools and 4 playful courtyards—one for each film—to complete your Resort experience.
For your convenience, Guests may take advantage of childcare, concierge services, valet dry cleaning and self-service laundry facilities.
Three swimming pools offer fun and refreshment. The largest is located in the Finding Nemo courtyard and features a pool bar. Two smaller pools, located in the Cars and The Little Mermaid courtyards, provide additional relaxation.
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
- Westgate Resorts brings first upscale resort to Cocoa Beach - July 13, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9