Just the other day, I had a great opportunity to go behind the walls and take a few photos of the new Fantasy Faire, opening March 12 at Disneyland park. Below is a little peek of what I saw, from the inside looking out.
And by the way, while I was at Fantasy Faire, I met up with a few friends, Cinderella and Rapunzel, and had the chance to take a few photos of them as well. Erin will be sharing those here on the Disney Parks Blog, so be sure to check back tomorrow.
Read on for more updates about Fantasy Faire at Disneyland park:
- Clopin’s Music Box Adds to Old-World Charm of Fantasy Faire at Disneyland Park
- Behind the Wall: Fantasy Faire at Disneyland Park
- Maurice’s Treats Coming to Fantasy Faire at Disneyland Park
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Disney Cruise Vacation Tips: Navigating Your First Cruise - May 17, 2018
- Disney Armed Forces Salute Discount: Save Up To 40% Off - May 3, 2018
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Spend Your Spring at Universal Orlando Resort - April 26, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9