Just the other day, I had a great opportunity to go behind the walls and take a few photos of the new Fantasy Faire, opening March 12 at Disneyland park. Below is a little peek of what I saw, from the inside looking out.
And by the way, while I was at Fantasy Faire, I met up with a few friends, Cinderella and Rapunzel, and had the chance to take a few photos of them as well. Erin will be sharing those here on the Disney Parks Blog, so be sure to check back tomorrow.
Read on for more updates about Fantasy Faire at Disneyland park:
- Clopin’s Music Box Adds to Old-World Charm of Fantasy Faire at Disneyland Park
- Behind the Wall: Fantasy Faire at Disneyland Park
- Maurice’s Treats Coming to Fantasy Faire at Disneyland Park
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 4-Park Magic Tickets Coming to Walt Disney World Resort in the New Year - December 18, 2018
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9