With Funjet, you’re an Insider.
The Funjet Insider Circle found a way to make paradise even better: You’ll get the goods you were never expecting. At Funjet Insider Circle resorts, you can live it up with free private transfers, free excursions, free room upgrades, and so much more. Check out a few of our favorite Insider Circle Resorts below.
Why we love: Hideaway at Royalton Negril – Negril, Jamaica
- Your Swim Out Room comes with its very own private pool. Combine that with one of the best beaches in Negril and we can’t think of a better place to sneak off for a romantic getaway.
Perk: Free, fast transfers so you can make the most of your one-on-one time.
Why we love: Generations Rivera Maya – Riviera Maya, Mexico
- The secluded beach at this all-suite, all-butler, all-gourmet beachfront resort means family vacay comes with the perfect playground. And not a worry in the world.
Perk: Free dolphin experience for the whole fam. Start prepping that parent of the year speech.
Why we love: El Dorado Maroma Palafitos Overwater Bungalows – Riviera Maya, Mexico
- You finally get to fulfill your movie-star dream of lazing the day away in an overwater bungalow, without having to travel to the other side of the world.
Perk: Free private transfers so you can make that dream come true quick.
Why we love: The Royal Suites Turquesa Hotel – Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- This adults-only hideaway delivers a boutique-resort experience and treats you like a V.I.P.—plus you get to enjoy the restaurants, casino and other amenities on the resort complex property.
Perk: A complimentary 30-minute massage puts you in a paradise state of mind.
Why we love: The Explorean Cozumel – Cozumel, Mexico
- We haven’t found another all-inclusive resort that combines relaxation and adventure like the Explorean does. And it’s on a ridiculously gorgeous island in the Mexican Caribbean.
Perk: Complimentary excursions including snorkeling in Chankanaab National Park, taking a horseback ride to the ruins of El Cedral and a whole bunch more.
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 4-Park Magic Tickets Coming to Walt Disney World Resort in the New Year - December 18, 2018
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9