1. Soar above Hogwarts on Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey
Make your way through iconic locations inside Hogwarts castle before boarding this exciting attraction. Then join Harry as you come face-to-face with an array of magical creatures.
2. Get up close and personal with a prehistoric predator at Raptor Encounter
If you’re brave enough to step up to this electrified paddock, you’ll find a wild raptor inside for a truly unique photo op.
3. Rage out at 67 mph on The Incredible Hulk Coaster
Volunteer to be a test subject for Dr. Bruce Banner’s research and your Hulk-like powers will propel you faster and faster on this thrill ride.
4. Blast into action on The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man
Swing above the streets, scale skyscrapers, and battle the Sinister Syndicate with Spidey.
5. Indulge in a delicious Butterbeer at Hog’s Head
It’s easy to love this classic treat, enjoyed by Harry and his friends in the films. The Hog’s Head pub provides the perfect cozy spot for sipping and relaxing.
6. Take an 85-foot plunge on Jurassic Park River Adventure
There’s only one way out of trouble when a hungry T. rex stares you down.
7. Learn who rules the jungle on Skull Island: Reign of Kong
This mysterious island contains many treacherous creatures – who is friend and who is foe?
8. Meet Dr. Seuss’s beloved storybook characters at Seuss Landing
The Grinch, Thing One and Thing Two, The Cat in the Hat, and others can be found here surrounded by whimsical scenery.
9. Get soaked on Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls
Slosh your way through twists and turns – and a 65-foot drop.
10. Experience the otherworldly cuisine of Mythos
The Lost Continent’s award-winning, full-service restaurant offers modern cuisine with Mediterranean, Asian, and American-inspired dishes.
What are your favorite Islands of Adventure experiences? Tell us in the comments!
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 4-Park Magic Tickets Coming to Walt Disney World Resort in the New Year - December 18, 2018
- All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot - September 17, 2018
- 8 Cool Things You Can Do with Your Phone at Walt Disney World - July 25, 2018
Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE eBook
5 Steps to Book your Disney World Vacation9