Are you Ready to Travel?Try a new adventure? RELAX? Make those magical family memories?
Now is the time to book your family vacation. Whether your family is just two adults celebrating a honeymoon to Sandals or a multi-generational family visiting Hawaii for that once-in-a-lifetime trip. I am ready to help you plan your vacation…your way!
Why use a travel agent to book your Disney vacation?
There is a huge difference between booking with Disney and using my services! I have outlined some of the reasons, customers love booking with me:
- Free Discount Watching – As soon as discounts are released we update your reservations, so you get the best deal available. We offer this service, without you asking!
- MousePerks – MousePerks are free perks we send to our clients to help them get excited for their trip. Things like coloring pages, crafts, puzzles, Hidden Mickey hunts and more. You will not get these with any other agency since many are exclusive to us.
- Expertise – I can help you get the most out of your trip. I am a Disney Expert and have traveled with my family, kids, infants, grandparents, special needs children, food allergy sufferers and handicapped family members so I can approach your trip with all the knowledge you will need.
- Save Time – I create an itinerary for my clients to help them get the most time out of their trip! On average, most of our guests save up to 4 hours a day waiting in lines at the parks.
- Dining Reservations – I recommend and make all dining reservations for you! This helps you pick out the best restaurants for your family, save time when you arrive to the parks, and even saves you time booking these reservations. I will get up at 6 AM for you to book those popular Character Dining reservations!
- Money Savings – I am a frugal person, so I specialize in helping my clients get the most for their money including how to maximize your dining plan.
- Personal Contact – I am your personal agent and you will have me available to you for any questions or concerns. Including when you are at the park. You can call me, email me, text me and more!
- And Finally– I love helping people plan their vacations! I plan your vacations like it was my own family’s trip to visit Mickey Mouse!
Independent Travel AgentHello, my name is Jennifer and I love all things, Disney! I am a Wife, Mom, and Business Owner. I started this thing called blogging in 2012 and have loved learning the ins and out of the Blogging World!
Follow me at my social media accounts below
As the calendar turns to 2019 and thoughts turn to new year’s resolutions, now, more than ever is the time for you to spend time with family, making memories that last a lifetime. A visit to Walt Disney World® Resort is the perfect place for families to get away from...read more
All-New Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular to Replace ‘IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth’ as Part of the Transformation of Epcot
After nearly 20 years of delighting Epcot® Guests with the emotional story of humanity told through music, fireworks, light torches and more, we wanted to let you know that “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” will be ending in the second half of next year. The...read more
The ride so nice you had to ride it twice!
The post 8 Brilliant Reasons to Ride the Hogwarts Express Both Ways appeared first on Close Up.read more
Technology has come a long way in recent years and Disney loves to put it to work for their guest’s convenience. The My Disney Experience app has been steadily increasing in capabilities. You can do some pretty cool things from your phone nowadays on your Walt Disney World vacation! Unlock Your Resort Room Door.read more
A $15 million transformation & re-imagining sets the new standard for luxury beach vacations in Cocoa Beachread more