Are you Ready to Travel?Try a new adventure? RELAX? Make those magical family memories?
Now is the time to book your family vacation. Whether your family is just two adults celebrating a honeymoon to Sandals or a multi-generational family visiting Hawaii for that once-in-a-lifetime trip. I am ready to help you plan your vacation…your way!
Why use a travel agent to book your Disney vacation?
There is a huge difference between booking with Disney and using my services! I have outlined some of the reasons, customers love booking with me:
- Free Discount Watching – As soon as discounts are released we update your reservations, so you get the best deal available. We offer this service, without you asking!
- MousePerks – MousePerks are free perks we send to our clients to help them get excited for their trip. Things like coloring pages, crafts, puzzles, Hidden Mickey hunts and more. You will not get these with any other agency since many are exclusive to us.
- Expertise – I can help you get the most out of your trip. I am a Disney Expert and have traveled with my family, kids, infants, grandparents, special needs children, food allergy sufferers and handicapped family members so I can approach your trip with all the knowledge you will need.
- Save Time – I create an itinerary for my clients to help them get the most time out of their trip! On average, most of our guests save up to 4 hours a day waiting in lines at the parks.
- Dining Reservations – I recommend and make all dining reservations for you! This helps you pick out the best restaurants for your family, save time when you arrive to the parks, and even saves you time booking these reservations. I will get up at 6 AM for you to book those popular Character Dining reservations!
- Money Savings – I am a frugal person, so I specialize in helping my clients get the most for their money including how to maximize your dining plan.
- Personal Contact – I am your personal agent and you will have me available to you for any questions or concerns. Including when you are at the park. You can call me, email me, text me and more!
- And Finally– I love helping people plan their vacations! I plan your vacations like it was my own family’s trip to visit Mickey Mouse!
Independent Travel AgentHello, my name is Jennifer and I love all things, Disney! I am a Wife, Mom, and Business Owner. I started this thing called blogging in 2012 and have loved learning the ins and out of the Blogging World!
Follow me at my social media accounts below
Get ready to rock and rejoice.read more
Enjoy the delightfully weird and sinfully delicious doughnuts.read more
Disney Armed Forces Salute is a discount runs until December 18, 2018 and is a huge discount for our men and women in uniform. If you are in the military, or retired military, this may be the best way to visit Disney World or Disneyland without breaking the bank.read more
Universal Orlando Resort is continuing to unleash more entertainment and excitement this year. With so many new offerings, this spring is the perfect time to visit—especially if you’re a member of our Universal Orlando Annual Pass (UOAP) family.read more
The ever-popular Free Dining offer is back! Enjoy a FREE dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted Magic Your Way vacation package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and a ticket with a Park Hopper Option.
Book through July 7, 2018 for arrivals most nights August 20 through September 29, November 24 through November 27 and December 7 through December 23, 2018.read more